All authors are expected to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Article should be written only in English.
- The article must be original and it should not be submitted elsewhere from the submission to Publication.
The article should satisfy the scientific merits including correctness and accuracy of the work and clarity in the explanation of
- The overall similarity index is expected to be less than 15% and single source is expected to be less than 5%.
The organization of the Manuscript is as follows: Abstract, Introduction, Literature Survey, Methodology, Discussion and Conclusion.
The article should match the scope of the conference. Please refer:
Call for Papers
- ICICIT conference submissions are subjected to a double blind review process with the three qualified and experienced reviewers.
- All submissions will be checked for plagiarism using a plagiarism detection tool.
- Only manuscripts that are free of plagiarism will be considered for review.
- The technical committee head will assign the article to 3 to 4 subject experts.
Reviewers make an important contribution to the accept/reject decision based on the technical, quality, and presentation metrics of the
- Relevance to conference
- Plagiarism Level
- Clarity & quality in Technical English
- Innovative Ideas
- Research Insights
- Structure of the work
- Potential Values
- Proper Citation
- Paper Length
The plagiarism in the manuscript is solely the responsibility of the authors.
Plagiarism is classified into five levels:
Level 1 Plagiarism:
The author copied the full manuscript (100%).
The author copied half the portion(50%) from the same article.
The author copied half the portion(50%) from various articles.
Level 2 Plagiarism:
The author copied the portion(20-50%) of the same article.
The author copied the portion(20-50%) from various articles.
Level 3 Plagiarism:
The author copied the portion(20%) from the results/illustration/tables without proper citation.
Level 4 Plagiarism:
The author paraphrased the pages/paragraphs from the other articles without proper citation.
Level 5 Plagiarism:
The author copied the major portion of the other articles without citing them.
Plagiarism at this level has serious legal and ethical consequences. Authors should avoid these levels of plagiarism when submitting their
work to the ICICIT Conference.